In the event of an emergency during our normal office hours please call our emergency veterinarian for instructions. There may be some important steps for you to take prior to coming to the hospital for treatment.
- Hit by a car
- Straining to urinate or defecate
- Suddenly bloated
- Convulsing or seizing constantly
- Has ingested poison (bring product in original container)
- Is in hard labor (having puppies or kittens) for over 1 hour
- Has any type of eye problem
- Difficulty breathing
If your pet is having an emergency outside of our clinic hours, please contact one of the following local emergency clinics:
Crown Veterinary Specialists
23 Blossom Hill Rd.
Eclipse Specialty and Emergency Care
1 Papermill Drive
Red Bank Veterinary Hospital – Hillsborough
649 US 206